Next day from only £5.70
(UK Mainland Only)
0121 503 0666
When you order online
Why do you need it?
You need to connect your DisplayPort source to your display device that features a VGA socket in order to make your older devices compatable with newer devices, so you will not have to replace them.
What does it do?
This adapter plugs into your DisplayPort source creating a VGA socket allowing you to connect your VGA display via a VGA male to male cable allowing you to enjoy the quality and ease of modern displays with your old devices.
- Full HD display 1920 x 1080 resolution @60Hz
- Hot plug detection no need to re-boot your PC
- Integrated chip provides active digital to analog conversion
- DisplayPort latches protect against the adapter being accidentally disconnected
- NOTE: Only works from a DisplayPort source to a VGA display (does not support audio)
- Lifetime warranty
- Connector 1: DisplayPort Male
- Connector 2: VGA Female (HD15F)
- Gold plated contacts
- Gold plated connectors
- Cable length: 240mm
- Colour: Black
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Packaging Dimensions: 100 x 180mm
- Packaging Material: Compostable (68% Corn/30% PVC/2% Other)
- Packaging Weight: 0.0010Kg
- Product Weight: 0.05Kg
- Product & Packaging Weight: 0.051Kg
- Carton Dimensions: 350 x 260 x 240mm
- Carton Net Weight: 8.15Kg
- Carton Gross Weight: 9.15Kg
- Country of Origin: PR China
Whats In The Box
- 1 x DisplayPort to VGA Active Adapter
Sorry there are currently no Q & A's available for this product.Ask a question