Next day from only £5.95
(UK Mainland Only)
0121 503 0666
When you order online
Why do you need it?
Your need an adapter featuring OTG Function that will connect your USB Type C device to a USB Type A device from an adapter that will provide SuperSpeed data transfer speeds, error free transmission along with charge & sync capabilities.
What does it do?
Transforms a USB C port into a Type A port allowing you to use your older USB devices with your new Type C devices.
This adapter features OTG Function, this will enable your smartphone or tablet to become the main device (If an adapter without OTG Function is used your phone will be set as the storage device and your computer the main device). You’ll now be able to connect devices such as a memory stick, mouse, keyboard, HHD to your mobile device. Ideal if you want to type up a report on your mobile device with a keyboard or transfer files from one device to another.
- 5Gbps transmission speed when used with a USB 3.1 PC and device
- Move large files or transfer movies in seconds
- Mac (Thunderbolt 3) compatible
- Chromebook (DisplayPort over Type C) compatible
- Small, compact and portable design
- Lifetime warranty
- Connector 1: Type C Male
- Connector 2: Type A Female
- Gold plated contacts
- Nickel connectors
- Colour: Black
- Barcode: 5035624027251
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Packaging Dimensions: 96 x 140mm (W x H)
- Packaging Material:
- Packaging Weight: 0.0025Kg
- Product Weight: 0.05
- Product & Packaging Weight: 0.0525Kg
- Carton Dimensions: 350 x 260 x 240mm
- Carton Net Weight: 0.4Kg
- Carton Gross Weight: 6Kg
- Country of Origin: PR China
Whats In The Box
- 1 x USB 3 Adapter Type C Male to A Female - with OTG Function
Sorry there are currently no reviews available for this product.Write a review
Yes you can plug your USB A male to B male printer cable into this adapter allowing you to connect your USB Type C Device to your printer.